Ciconia respects IP rights of third parties and strives to prevent such violations. We are committed to removing any such product or services that violate the law from our website www.cicona.in.
If you have a good faith or belief that your IP right has been infringed by any of our sellers, you may follow the below process:
We require the Intellectual Property right owner or authorized agent to provide the following details to CICONIA.
- Identification or description of the copyrighted work/ trademark that has been infringed.
- Clear identification or description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website with adequate particulars. Product ID / website links of infringing products (in case of copyright infringement)
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
- Brand Name (in case of Trademark infringement)
- Details of the intellectual property being infringed (Provide copyrighted images or trademark certificates as attachments)
After receiving the above-mentioned documents, we will verify the same internally. In case we do reach a conclusion and determine infringement, we may remove or disable access to material/content claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.